I have always wanted to garden but I never know how to get started. To my excitement, my friend Kyle Pattison who runs Hazelwood Urban Farms has started Tilth Designs. Kyle will come onsite to help you plan and design your vegetable garden.
While most of us live in the city and don’t have much space to garden, Kyle’s enthusiasm for home gardening is contagious. “Plants have taught me that with a little bit of knowledge and a whole lot of foresight food can be grown absolutely anywhere.”
It may be July, but it’s never too late to begin. You can show off your freshly harvested vegetables at the Thanksgiving table in November!
Here’s more info about Kyle’s services from Tilth Design’s site:
– Have a yard and garden dreams but not a clue where to begin? You’re at the right place!
– Need advice on where to get the best seeds or seedlings? Just ask.
– Raised beds or right in the dirt? Let’s get to the bottom of that.
– Want advice on season extension? Got you covered.
– Scheming an automated drip irrigation system? I’ve been there. Let me help.
– Need help getting a compost / vermiculture bin started? Of course you do!
– Pest management? Check.
– Need help with labor? We get it. Let’s talk.
– Need advice for how to attract pollinators or maybe you’d like to install a beehive of your own? I like where your head’s at.
Photos and designs are from Tilth Designs.